Friday, May 21, 2010

Glee get your life together!!!!



What the frick Glee! You do a Madonna dedicated episode, ok I can live with that. I means she's a legend and made pretending to be a virgin hot. What's not to love? Then you do a Lady Gaga episode, again I let you pass because chick is the flavor of the moment, but push that awkward looking and flat singing Finn character down a zillion flight of stairs when you give 100% test clone Britney Spear an episode before Janet. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge B. Spears fan, chick puts on only showstopping performances!(Old Britney)However, Janet made it possible for us to enjoy the female sexuality that Britney Spears flaunts so carelessly. The woman writes, sings, produces, dances, won every award possible, sold millions of records and so much more but some how you neglect giving her a Glee dedicated episode?
I'm V-E-R-Y Disrespected!

No comments:

Post a Comment