Monday, November 2, 2009

Prepare yourself...



Rihanna just isn't edgy anymore. All the things she does now just seem forced. Releasing a song like Russian Roulette is screaming look at me I bad cause I sing about dangerous games. (SMH) Then this new look is too much for my soul. The odd hair no one but her would rock isn't making me think cutting edge, but WTF!!! I miss the Rihanna who relied of subtle elements that allowed fans to see how edgy she was (the hair, sound, and confidence all felt so natural) This new Riri is just doing too much...

1 comment:

  1. i don't think rihanna is forced to do anythng, even if she is, she is loving all the attention. i personally think fame is getting to her head. i don't hate rihanna, but she is getting too fucking overrated!!! and the look she has now, those looks were rocked way before her time. i think the chris brown incident is her whole entire excuse for changing her looks. i know she's still emotionally scarred but, some ppl are really getting tired of her!!!

    ReplyDelete