Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I've been Disrespected

Okay I've been noticing that there are a lot of advertisements on the internet, and I mean everywhere. Heres the kicker now they're not just banner ads, oh no their worse. These ads are like those crazy/drunk relatives we all have, that we hate to see coming cause we know their about to Disrespect our personal space and harass us for money. Guess what these advertisements are now different. You click on a website and next thing you know you see a this huge box in center of the screen(most likely advertising a new car) you try to escape then out of know where BOOM!!! The ad takes over the screen, and you're left having to find a way to to close it out cause they made the close box so small you go blind finding it!!! I mean really I understand the need to make things more interactive but this a too much people. Leave the advertisement in the banner form stopping trying to control my internet experience.
So now I feel very Disrespected! Sound off and let me know howyou feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment